pixel_komando

Here's a cool conversation, just to make you know wh's who...

-------------------------------------------------------------

POTD Nearly!!

On 30 Oct 01:01 grahamg wrote:

It appears from the scores that my forgetting to vote and just commenting on your picture meant you did not get POTD which I know is so important to you.
It should point out to the fools that do it, that LOW voting can actually help the folks you do not like but just commenting cannot possibly help them.
Why oh why do people not study learn and understand the voting system? It is all explained in the forum.
Mmmmmmm Some are just too stupid I reckon.
Well from a hot and dry middle eastern country I bid you farewell and will try and remember to vote on your picture next time.

Oh is the girlfriend still behaving herself? Naughty girl!!!!!!

From your friend

Graham

On 30 Oct 03:15 pixel_komando wrote:

My first idea was to not answer you but you know me :)

You have to know i don't need your votes as i don't need your comments.
HDRCreme is a community, where i have real friends, and where you have no place.

Looking at the pictures today make me think 3rd place is the right place for my picture. You play as a child and i don't really care about that. Looking at your rare shots make me think you try to make HDR before trying to make correct shots. Your picture of yesterday don't deserve more that what i gave. It's called honest vote ( words that you like ). The fact that you comment or no-vote for me "because-you-know-the-rules-better-than-anyone-and-you're-a-big-king" won't change anything. Keep that in mind.

HDCreme is like the real world, there are good people and there are some assholes, we all have to deal with it.

You have the right to hate me, to hate my work, to make plans, and i have the right to post and share my works without paying attention at you.

It's funny to be potd as it's interesting to read the comments of cools guys. it's not dramatic at all not to be potd and it' not dramatic either to get bad comments. That's all i have to say.
I won't say anything more billyspad.

-------------------------------------------------------------

To good guys: Have a nice dayç
To others: -

Vince

pixel_komando

Well... I now hear that i'm a very big liar... The master grahamg says i don't make 7 shots on my night shots but only one. Wow! I learn so many things about me, i will never thank him enough for that.

So, if you have time to waste, feel free to visit this website, download all the CR2 files and check the differences between all of them. EXIF show the date and the time, maybe you'll see a few seconds between them. I think it's enough to check if i lie or not.

http://www.komando.be/downloads/

I won't say anything more about him, we all know who he is, and we all know he's a king for playing as a child.

Have a good day!

grahamg

Quote - Honesty now please - My photo tutor does not think you use 7 exposures for your night shots. He says its one raw file into Photomatix and converted also to a tiff so detail can be brushed through onto the tonemapped image?
Who is right in this. Do not worry a private message remains always private with me - unquote. I think he felt you may make multiple exposures from one long exposure Raw file.

That Mr Pixel is a simple question and actually not from me but from Mr Hui my photography tutor. Hardly an accusation is it? There is a Shakespearean quote which covers your reaction to this QUESTION " Me thinks the gentleman doth protest too much" I will leave you to discover what the great bard meant by that.

I use the word gentleman only because it is a quote. A gentleman should actually know that the a private message is exactly that, private.

Have a good day Sergeant

pixel_komando

Ok i'm not a gentleman. Downlaod my CR2 and show them to your tutor. Sure he's gonna tell you he was wrong.
I'm not sergeant, i'm 1st Sgt Major.

You billy are the only one to waste so much time annoying people around you. As i told you a few months ago, find a job. It'll be good for you and good for us.

But hey, you're talking of gentleman? How do you call a kid who change his name, give votes or not only for political reason? A gentleman?

A mon avis tu es juste un perturbé de naissance, très frustré de ne pas savoir prendre de photos.

Have a good day James Bond.

flipd1

Hey Pixel, Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. There is no way he can prove that you didn't have multiple images so it's a useless argument. He can only speculate and accuse you of something that in the long run really makes no difference.

bjosted

I know that it has multiple images. How I know ? A gentleman dos not cheat on that, and I have seen a few images from that man, and have made a few shoots myself. Enough to know.

bjosted

He would never be able to hide, the spots shows of very fast. New wrapping same shit.

flipd1

One can tell by 2 things. His process on work and the speech in which he uses. It's kind if like a signature. it's pretty hard to fake and pretty easy to notice.

inkslinger

*'ericthehalfabee'* can't vote at present as he has no portfolio..............

sanz3jo

I want that the site admin solve this problems and improve the voting system, the system is very fragile just having a couple of friends that vote only ten in our works we can change things to our favor. Only watching how some member vote for a period of time we can see some preference. I against fake accounts and those friend's voters.

sanz3jo

... this is not new I saw this in the past, members receiving vote hidden for some specific members that only create account apparently for uses it only to vote and not to upload photos, always voting hidden and votes one after the other.

Randall.Lohr

This is clearly Billyspad. How can one man ruin such a good site. These false accounts need to be deleted immediately.

fredzhang

BILL IS IN ACTION!

fredzhang

Billyspad is in action

follwing is what I wrote to Carlo

Hi, Carlo,

About 8 people think Grahamg is Billyspad, he is using his only one vote to decide who is POTD. Please check yesterday and today.

Fred Zhang

grahamg

Message to Carlo

Hello Carlo

I believe you have been getting silly messages from other members who because I do not automatically vote a 10 on all pictures are doing their very best to hound me off this site.
Looking back in the forum and after being contacted it appears this also happened to a certain Guy Hawkins who left in disgust at the treatment handed out to him by fools.
It appears niether he nor I know or have an aquaintance called Bill. He seems to haunt some of your members.

Check back and you will see when I sign in and vote I vote on what I consider to be the top 3 pictures of the day. So I vote 10 for first 9 for second and 8 for third.
This has been my voting pattern since I joined and I do not think breaks any rules.
I rarely post as it would appear I have a pack of hyenas ready to jump and automatically low vote without proper consideration.
I remain a member as I can download the pictures I feel are good and study them in the hope of improving my skills. Some are extremely good and some are not like all photo sites. Most are certainly not worthy of top marks and Im very sorry if that upsets some of your members but it is te truth in my humble opinion.

Please reply here by PM as the email address I gave when I joined was compromised and no longer in use. I can supply a new emaill contact if you require it.

Yours Graham Green

flipd1

@Grahamg You stated this: "I remain a member as I can download the pictures I feel are good and study them in the hope of improving my skills"

There are thousands of other sites on the web that you can learn from. You can even take some online classes or look at Youtube videos to improve your skills. Why would you waste your time looking at the 7 to 10 photo's per day on this site when there are other sites that have more to choose from on a daily basis?

Especially since as you say some of them are not even worthy of top marks so that really diminishes your pool to about 2 to 4. Seems like you would be better served by visiting other sites such as 500px or HDRSpotting and flickr. There are some fabulous photos on those sites and certainly a bigger pool of pictures to choose from and learn from.

www.500px.com

https://500px.com/search?q=hdr&submit=Submit&type=photos

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hdr/pool

http://www.hdrspotting.com/

http://www.blamethemonkey.com/hdr-tutorials/hdr-tutorial

http://www.elialocardi.com/

There ya go. Thousands upon thousands to choose from.

grahamg

Thank you Phil for passing on that information and for the first time using my correct name. I do visit a couple of those sites and there is some great work on show. A couple of sites you gave me are new to me so I shall enjoy looking at them I,m sure. Not all sites allow downloading which makes learning from others work slightly harder I find. I am about to embark on a two week vacation in Panama so will spend my time between the pool and the computer screen. Thank you once again. It was refreshing to receive a sensible message and an olive branch of friendship.

pixel_komando

An olive branch of friendship... LOL :) Phil just shows where the exit door is. Reading the PM you sent to Carlo, i realize we don't have to be afraid of James Bond. You know HDR Creme but you don't know 500px, Flickr or HDR Spotting. What a smart guy you are.
Don't forget to kill the bad man in Panama, and thanks to make me laugh :)