myliwg01

Just seen the four images from yesterday,and not one of the people who posted images actually voted on any other image that was posted,to me this is a very sad state of affairs.

flipd1

It's been on the decline for a while now. A few people have ruined this site

bjosted

It will survive , I am sure of that. Good things will win. As soon as I have recovered from surgery, I will join in again and keep this site alive.

grahamg

Quote - As soon as I have recovered from surgery, I will join in again and keep this site alive.

Well thats put every bodies mind at rest, the cavalry is on its way lol

I just got a vision of a stalwart Norwegian with a fine set of whiskers blowing in the wind arriving on his trusty steed. I am sure you are correct in your view. All it needs is people to post regularly vote sensibly and you can return to the fort having saved us from certain disaster. I trust you will accept my help on this mission.

Regards Graham

digicam

Smart Ass Statement as ALWAYS from the One and Only Billy!

Once again shows his disrespect and lack of sensitivity to others misfortunes and illness.

Hope and Pray you get well soon Bjorn.

myliwg01

Agree with Digicam.Bjorn has always been a fair voter on here and does not deserve your comments of today.

flipd1

"Grahamg", unfortunately your attempt at humor has fallen flat and is pretty insulting.

Pray that you have a speedy recovery Bjorn.

grahamg

flipd 1 you always seem a reasonable sort of guy so please tell me which words or phrase I used that could be considered insulting? I am at a loss with this one! I sent him regards offered him my support and along the way tried to make him smile. Smiling an laughter cures many ailments.
As he is posting here and voting I think we can assume he thankfully is on the road to recovery so ready for a smile maybe.
So just point out the insult please Ill willingly apologiize if indeed I have insulted anyone here.

Respectfully Graham

grahamg

myligwg01 What thread are you following or reading? Who mentioned anything about whether someone was a fair voter or not? I have read this 100 times and cannot see what yoi are looking at that would require such an abstract comment. I ssssume your mind was diverted by the holiday activities going on around you?
You started this thread with a good valid point and then for some reason along the way lose what it was all about?

Respectfully Graham

digicam

As always Billy has to reply with such courteous words of BS. Questioning the words of others but never his own.

I see he uses the Word "Respectfully" very loosely now as if to make one believe he actually knows what the word Means.

He stated more than on one occasion, a Leopard can not change it's SPOTS.....These SPOTS are so CLEAR TO SEE even a BLIND MAN could SPOT THEM.

NEXT>>>>>>

bjosted
pixel_komando

Bjorn comes on this forum to say he'll come back... @grahamg/billyspad/james bond, why don't you take the opportunity to say you leave the website? That would be such a fact for this new year.