terrace_dr

I'm not sure but hdrcreme.com used to be a fun site to post and see many forms of great photography and artistic processing. I have been non involved for several months and recently came back to hdrcreme. However, there seems to be much antagonizing and cyber bullying among users. It is apparent that the administrator has no intentions of removing these users or controlling repeated offensive users from returning under different names. Actually there seems to be no administrative control. It's really to bad and if it continues much longer I will be forced to remove myself and my photos never to return to this sight. I also will not be inviting new people to join the following. Who ever, is controlling this site needs to step up to the plate and do something to return it to it"s original state of intensions. By doing nothing, makes you the administrator, as much the problem as those who are hurting each other. Although I am not an expert, but it may very well be that this cyber bulling that is taking place, could fall under some unlawfully guidelines and I wouldn't be surprised if someone reports it to authorities.

digicam

ONE ROTTEN APPLE has ruined the site single handedly. His name is Billy and he has voted on YOUR image today.

He has been Banned at least 7 times before but somehow continues to find his way back on to the site.

At this point the Administrator of the site could care less what happens here as I and several other members have asked for his removal one more time. I think Carlo finds it Fruitless at this point and the site will continue to falter as long as this Parasite continues to exist here.

Sad but True Story.

terrace_dr

Reply from HRD Admin....

HDR creme
Hi! Thank you for your message - every single feedback is useful to the growth of hdrcreme.com. We are aware of this problem and we're actually doing our best to keep these users under control (we always send direct private messages to these users so as to have a more personal and hopefully effective approach). But believe us - it's not always so easy. Stay tuned - we'll do everything to make hdrcreme.com the original fun website you underlined!

digicam

@ terrace_dr....Please DO NOT hold your breath as to this reply. Well over a Year ago I was told Change would be coming soon to the site. Since then I could have died a Thousand Deaths in wait.

It is What it is!

Randall.Lohr

Amen Digi. AMEN.

pixel_komando

Agree with you all. But there's something important : We can be united! Look at the last POTD, Ed's back! Yesterday Bjorn came back. Today i see Randall posting too. The more we are, the less ass* votes/no votes are important.

If we are 20 against 2 poor guys, their power will be reduced to nothing.
Glad to see you all back here!

cloudberry

Not really up to date on the drama going on here, but the sight needs to be updated. Camera database is outdated for years. "Articles " Tab not updated and the Cream plus" option is worthless. The free option portfolio is less cluttered and one shot a day is the way to go. Even the background with the kid reading the map? is stale and needs to be updated. The search function is terrible That said lots of potential here but there does not seem to be much updating going on. Perhaps those paying for the plus option , instead of paying for this site, should and others should pool funds, hire a web designer telling them what features are desired and build a better site if the owner of this one continues to let this slide. Maybe a photo contest page featuring HDR . Viewbug.com has a good format but lacks HDR contests. Do I want this site to succeed ? YES! and a lot of you do too, but it is apparent the admin has let a once great HDR site flounder .