rtorcato

The image will have to be perfect in every way. Not just HDR processing.

I'm gonna rate it as I see it. If the image is a 7 or lower I will rate it as such. Seems to be too many 10s getting thrown at friend's posts on this site and too many people to rate lower than a 9.

rtorcato

I mean everyone is scared to rate lower than 9.

inkslinger

I agree completely, Some members throw their Dummy out of the pram & start getting personal if you say anything negative about a photo. I say what i think as you do rtorcato. Sending messages & writing personal comments on my photo's. If they don't like the opinion then stop posting.......

timberwolf

Totally agree I joined the site to get some honest feedback and to offer my opinions on others work if i feel the image isnt a 10 then il rate it at what i feel it is!

-banned-user-

I think nearly everyone who visits this site can see that there is “Gentlemen’s” agreement not to rate low or honestly. I would argue that the lack of serious critique does more damage than good and that few will work to improve their craft because of it. As you may have noticed that when an honest critique is given, it is often met with some form of reprisal by others; this is one of the reasons why I don’t recommend this site to my students.