Mist below lower south falls
Picture by atom
- October 10, 2014
- Shooting Style Tripod
- Shoots Number Multiple Exposure
- Exposures Number 1/60 sec to 0.5 sec- 1 EV inc.
- Editing Software Others / Photoshop / Photomatix Pro
- File Format RAW
- Notes RAW to TIFF with adjustments in LR5. Tonemapped in Photomatix 5.
Single tonemap adjusted in LR5.
A shot taken last January. The sun was starting to break through mist a few hundred feet below a waterfall. By the time I had shot my 6 exposures and was setting up for another, all the mist was burned away. I usually don't process images this 'strongly', but in this case, I like it. I'm surprised at how looking at this image takes me back to the moments when I shot it.
This looks really cool to me. I have said it before, I am a sucker for sunlight beams. This is really processed well.
theme, composition-10; light, atmosphere-9; impressive, mood-10; artistic-10; technical-9 [9.60]
In my opinion: subject - 10, composition - 10, process - 9. Overall - 10.
10. Congrat Atom, fantasy scene and good process
Check my note.
agree with fred, nice shot!
theme, composition-10; light, atmosphere-10; impressive, mood-9; artistic-10; technical-9 [9.60]