In the theater's lighting cabin ...
- Hlinsko v Čechách 1, Česko
- Nikon D40
- AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G ED II
- A F5.6
- f 18 mm (equiv. 27 mm)
- EV 1/13" (-5 EV), 1/6" (-4 EV),1/1.6" (-2 EV),3" (0EV),10" (+2 EV),30" (+4 EV)
- ISO 200
- More details
- Shooting Style Tripod
- Shoots Number Multiple Exposure
- Exposures Number -5, -4, -2, 0, +2, +4,
- Editing Software Other
- File Format RAW
- Notes There were very poor lighting conditions in the area. Dark cabin, sharp lights, very bright stage. Movement on stage.
Postproces - Corel PhotoPaint
A view from a dark theater direction from an old lighting console. Through the window to the lighted theater scene. With the classic comedy Charley's Aunt. There is soundproofed glass between the theater lighting cabin and the theater auditorium. Interesting is the mirror, the remnant of the system for better vision of the light designer.
Very Unique and Interesting take. A more head on shot showing more of the Keyboard and less of the side panel would have been even better. Nonetheless a great capture and post for the Contest. Best of Luck and thanks for sharing.
Very nice! A bit unique, I think.